Matt’s Minutes: SVB Bank & More [March 2023]
Matt Curfman, CFP®, CEO & Co-Owner of Richmond Brothers covers what happened in March and some events to look forward to with Richmond Brothers.
- 0:18 Federal Reserve and inflation
- 0:48 SVB Bank
- 1:30 FDIC & Treasury backstopped deposits
- 2:23 Inverted Yield Curve
- 3:02 Is there a banking crisis?
- 3:36 Portfolios & How Smoother Ride Strategy worked last month
- 4:41 What has happened since Federal Reserve raised short-term rates
- 5:25 Local events on the horizon – Shredding Truck and How to Stay Safe from Identity Theft
- 5:40 2023 Client Advisory Board
- 6:17 Tax time & additional video updates if you still need to file
Or check out the Closed Captions here!
The commentary in this video reflects the personal opinions, viewpoints and analyses of Richmond Brothers employees, and should not be regarded as advisory services provided by Richmond Brothers, and are subject to change at any time without notice. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Any indices referenced for comparison are unmanaged and cannot be invested into directly. As always please remember investing involves risk and possible loss of principal capital; please seek advice from a licensed professional. Richmond Brothers, Inc. does not provide tax advice.
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.