Lumen Christi Advantage Program Completed
Effective January 1, 2020, there will be some big changes for retirement planning due to the SECURE Act that was recently passed. Richmond Brothers is up to speed on all of the changes and we will continue providing our extended family of clients with updates and education for each unique planning situation. Watch the video above for some more insights from Ed Slott Master Elite IRA Group Member and CFP, Dan Vredeveld.
As a quick overview, the SECURE Act:
- Eliminates the age limit for making traditional IRA contributions
- Increases the RMD age to 72
- Allows penalty-free withdrawals for birth or adoption
- Allows taxable non-tuition fellowship and stipend payments to be treated as compensation to qualify for an IRA (or Roth IRA) contribution
- Provides employer liability protection for annuities in plans
- Eliminates the “stretch IRA”
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.