Matt’s Minutes: Context of current environment? [July 2023]
Matt Curfman, CFP®, CEO & Co-Owner of Richmond Brothers, discusses the recent environment and the top things we are watching for our family of clients. Do you remember what happened just 90 days ago?
- 0:17 Happy Independence Day
- 0:22 Note of gratitude
- 0:43 Goal for Matt’s Minutes videos
- 0:57 AI Tech Rally
- 1:11 Price return of stock market indices benchmarks
- 2:08 Risk environment in 2023
- 2:34 Bank failure context
- 3:40 “Rosy” picture?
- 4:05 Risk profile or tolerance
- 4:43 Things Richmond Brothers continues to watch this year
- 5:18 Smoother Ride investment strategy – sign up for recording access
- 5:54 Smoother Ride investment goals
Or check out the Closed Captions here!
Richmond Brothers Client? Email us to sign up for Smoother Ride Social Recording
Not a client but interested in learning more? See if you qualify for the Smoother Ride strategy!
The commentary in this video reflects the personal opinions, viewpoints and analyses of Richmond Brothers employees, and should not be regarded as advisory services provided by Richmond Brothers, and are subject to change at any time without notice. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Any indices referenced for comparison are unmanaged and cannot be invested into directly. As always please remember investing involves risk and possible loss of principal capital; please seek advice from a licensed professional. Richmond Brothers, Inc. does not provide tax advice.
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.