Matt’s Minutes: Solutions to Market Volatility? [April 2023]
Matt Curfman, CFP®, CEO & Co-Owner of Richmond Brothers covers what happened in March and some events to look forward to with Richmond Brothers.
- 0:22 Guest for video
- 0:38 Headlines
- 0:58 Another bank failure
- 1:27 Richmond Brothers thoughts given bank failures
- 2:18 Federal Reserve and interest rates
- 2:53 S&P 500 is cap-weighted – what that means
- 3:44 Possible solution available with equal-weighted sectors
- 4:06 Market example of breaking even in current environment
- 5:17 Coordinating Risk Numbers with retirement income plan
- 5:29 How to get more information about possible solution
- 6:05 Our goals for you
- 6:20 Recession? Stay tuned for more information
Or check out the Closed Captions here!
Calls to move away from the U.S. dollar grow — but the greenback is still king
Just a few stocks are behind the market’s recent resilience. A real concern or routine rotation?
The commentary in this video reflects the personal opinions, viewpoints and analyses of Richmond Brothers employees, and should not be regarded as advisory services provided by Richmond Brothers, and are subject to change at any time without notice. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Any indices referenced for comparison are unmanaged and cannot be invested into directly. As always please remember investing involves risk and possible loss of principal capital; please seek advice from a licensed professional. Richmond Brothers, Inc. does not provide tax advice.
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.
Leave a Comment