Matt’s Minutes: In the Headlines [February 2023]
Matt Curfman, CFP®, CEO & Co-Owner of Richmond Brothers covers the headlines as we head into March.
- 0:19 What’s happening with inflation & Fed
- 1:22 Corporate earnings & fear of slow down
- 1:50 Investing recap on markets past 5 years
- 2:52 Economics & unemployment rates
- 3:22 Smoother Ride strategies (find out more at richmondbrothers.com/smoother-ride)
- 4:05 Balanced strategy example
- 5:07 Is your Risk aligned?
- 5:20 So grateful for our RB family!
Or check out the Closed Captions here!
The commentary in this video reflects the personal opinions, viewpoints and analyses of Richmond Brothers employees, and should not be regarded as advisory services provided by Richmond Brothers, and are subject to change at any time without notice. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Any indices referenced for comparison are unmanaged and cannot be invested into directly. As always please remember investing involves risk and possible loss of principal capital; please seek advice from a licensed professional. Richmond Brothers, Inc. does not provide tax advice.
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.